Using only my-own cedet

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Using only my-own cedet
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 13:32:43 +0200

Now emacs 23.2 has cedet already shipped in, which is great, but I can't
assume that everywhere (and other people) are using 23.2.

Some time ago I tried to use the cedet from cvs and set up all the paths
correctly.
But I had some strange problems which later I understood where due to
the fact that I was using both implementations (which are incompatible).

Is there anyone uses it's own cedet in 23.2 also?
Or should I brutally delete it (or remove from the path) to make sure it
doesn't interfere?