Libtool chain

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Libtool chain
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 14:45:42 +0200

I'm finally getting some knowledge of the whole building chain (autoconf
automake etc) and surprisingly, I don't find much support in Emacs.

Apart from "compile" I don't see any shortcuts for the other configuring
parts, and also the modes (m4 configure etc) don't look very powerful.

Is it somewhere else hidden or is just not an important feature (I can
also add them myself of course)?