Re: Regex is not being as "hungry" as it is supposed to

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: Regex is not being as "hungry" as it is supposed to
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 00:03:38 -0700

On 5 August 2010 23:49, Tassilo Horn <tassilo@member.fsf.org> wrote:
> Andreas Röhler <andreas.roehler@easy-emacs.de> writes:
>
>> same at
>>
>> GNU Emacs 23.1.92.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.0) of 2010-02-19
>>
>> replacement works as desribed, just the highlighting fails.

Usually when I see the highlighting is wrong I don't proceed with the
replace. I guess that is why I didn't pick up on the fact that the
highlighting is the problem. :-p

After seeing all the responses I proceeded with the replace, and I see
the same behaviour. Thank you every one for confirming this.

> Ditto with the current emacs 24 bzr trunk.  I've reported the bug as
> #6808.

Thanks a lot Tassilo! :)

--
Suvayu