Re: Send mails to group of email addresses in bbdb, When C-x m (compose-

From: filebat Mark
Subject: Re: Send mails to group of email addresses in bbdb, When C-x m (compose-mail)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 23:24:44 +0800

I see, mail-alias quite fit the requirement.

Since we may have several groups, it would be better if we can choose from alias list when sending email.
abbreviations

I am not sure I shall set mail-user-agent variable to what value.
I usually stay in the *Message* mode, when sending emails.

Regards,
Denny

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 10:44 PM, Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@sympatico.ca> wrote:
filebat <filebat.mark@gmail.com> writes:

> Is there any built-in utility, which helps to better support this feature.

Yes, by using the mail-alias field:
Charles

--
I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
months.  I just love debugging ;-)

--
Thanks & Regards

Denny Zhang