Re: Send mails to group of email addresses in bbdb, When C-x m (compose-

From: filebat Mark
Subject: Re: Send mails to group of email addresses in bbdb, When C-x m (compose-mail)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 00:41:07 +0800

What function is binded in your *Message* mode, Richard?

Mine is yas/expand, which seems don't know the alias list.

Regards,
Denny

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 12:31 AM, Richard Riley <rileyrg@gmail.com> wrote:
filebat Mark <filebat.mark@gmail.com> writes:

> I see, mail-alias quite fit the requirement.
>
> Since we may have several groups, it would be better if we can choose from alias list when sending email.
> abbreviations
>
> I am not sure I shall set mail-user-agent variable to what value.
> I usually stay in the *Message* mode, when sending emails.
>
> Regards,
> Denny

You simply type in the alias you are interested in into the "to" field
and then tab expand it.

When adding a mail-alias to a bbdb record you can auto expand to
existing aliases.

--
Thanks & Regards

Denny Zhang