Re: Translate-mode

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Translate-mode
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 14:28:23 +0200

Lennart Borgman <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> writes:

> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/TextTranslator
>
> But I do not believe in doing the translation on each space char...

I think is not exactly what I was looking for, what I would really love
is as I said something auto-updating, not much for real translation of
course but for experimentation.

Even better would be to also have another buffer below which gives the
dictionary definition of the word (even monolingual).
For example I write in X my text in German, I see in y the translation
and in z the definition of every word.

Is something like that doable also?
Any advice on what to use (a minor/major mode, how to map the keyboard etc...)?

| x  | y |