Re: Strange font problem stops emacs from starting

From: Fabrice DELENTE
Subject: Re: Strange font problem stops emacs from starting
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:11:56 +0200

> >Thanks, I tried it but it didn't solve my problem.
>

> Shutting down the X server?

Tried that too, but it doesn't change anything. I think the problem is
really in emacs, not in X.

I have saved my font in a state that works with emacs, then modified it and
restarted emacs: I have the error.

If I immediately copy back the working font and restart emacs, it works,
without leaving the X server and even without using xset fp rehash.

Is there a way to know which variable has bindings that exceed
max-specpdl-size?

Thanks.

--
F. Delente