Re: Kill buffer questions when starting Gnus

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Kill buffer questions when starting Gnus
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:54:12 +0200

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <lmi@gnus.org> writes:

> So the function that you're using to create the tls connection doesn't
> set `process-kill-without-query' on the process it creates.  Do you have
> a private version of tls.el or something installed?

Thank you for your answer, Lars! Indeed, I had neither starttls nor
gnutls-cli binaries installed on my system (after the installation,
everything was fine).

This should do no harm at the end, but due to Bug #7021, starting a
process with a non-existing program results in a process status of
"run", so one gets these silly "Buffer has a running process; kill it?
(yes or no)" questions.

Michael.