emacs lisp indentation variables?

From: Brendan Miller
Subject: emacs lisp indentation variables?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:38:29 -0700

I'm trying to fix part of my configuration that is causing excessive
indentation on emacs lisp. For instance the indentation for this:

(dolist (elem (list 1 2 3 4))
        (message "elem %d" elem))

(message is indented to line up with (elem. In a default emacs install
I know it doesn't have this behavior. I have a pretty complicated
configuration, so I figure I probably set some variable somewhere that
changes elisp indentation behavior; however, I'm iffy on what settings
to look out for.