Re: describe the entries of a menu

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: describe the entries of a menu
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 20:56:40 +0100

Am 04.11.2010 20:14, schrieb Alin Soare:
Tassilo Horn<tassilo<at>  member.fsf.org>  writes:

"A. Soare"<alinsoar<at>  voila.fr>  writes:

Hi Alin,

I wish to find the bindings of the entries of a menu. ( the analogous
for describe-key (C-h k) for keys ).

Then do it exactly as for keys, that is, hit `C-h k' and then klick on
the menu entry you are interested in.

Thanks. I am afraid I wrongly expressed my question.

Example:

I have the menu trigered by C-mouse1, which is associated by default to
mouse-buffer-menu.

If I press C-hk, and try to discover like that the associatiions, I never get
the entries of the menu, because C-hk stops aftre I press the button to open the
menu.

On the other hide, I cannot press C-hk when the menu is active.

Hi,

why you can't?
Let's assume you can, but don't see an answer as expected, right?

Andreas

It is more clear what I want to ask now.

Thanks in advance for an answer,

Alin.