Re: Actualizada la Introducción a la programación en Emacs Lisp, de Chas

From: smc
Subject: Re: Actualizada la Introducción a la programación en Emacs Lisp, de Chassell
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 16:35:00 +0000

El 8 de noviembre de 2010 14:09, Bastien <bzg@altern.org> escribió:

Great - where can I download the Texinfo source file?
I want to share it with spanish friends.

Hello, Bastien, today Nov 8 and probably tomorrow Nov 9 the access
to all GNU manuals are closed because I am rearranging the directory
hierarchy.  I guess in one or two days will be active newly and you'll
can reach that file at

http://gnu.manticore.es/manual-introduccion-emacs-lisp

But if you are very hurry, Karl have a copy I sent to him last week,
when I posted the html generated pages.

Please notice that it is a very very rough alfa phase of the translation,
contains many inconsistencies and need 4 or 5 more passes.

Your spanish friends can get very confused if they trust excessively
in that text, as is clearly stated in the web page.

It would be much better if you tell your spanish friends to collaborate
in the completion of the more than 50 Emacs translated manuals that
already are (in alpha) in that website, including that of Org, that need
revision!!

A huge hug

--
Suso