Re: Actualizada la Introducción a la programación en Emacs Lisp, de Chas

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Actualizada la Introducción a la programación en Emacs Lisp, de Chassell
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 18:15:13 +0100

smc <smc@manticore.es> writes:

> El 10 de noviembre de 2010 15:40, Bastien <bzg@altern.org> escribió:
>
>     smc <smc@manticore.es> writes:
>
>     I still don't find any .texi file there :/
>
> The html, info and texi file for that document are there.  Try it.  I
> believe that manual is the first in the list.

Er... a link to the .texi would have helped.

I found http://gnu.manticore.es/node/803 which lists several links at
the bottom, and I found this one among them:

  http://gnu.manticore.es/sites/default/files/emacs-lisp-intro.es_.t

Why .t and .texi?  This is a bit confusing.

You should include a @copying section, telling who owns the copyright
and what license is used for this manual.  Obviously, putting the work
under "GFDL v1.3 or any later" is what you need to do.

> Oh, yes, please, I don't like discussions.  Precisely for this is why I had to
> translate alone all that thousands and thousands of pages.

So it's done already?  ;)

> Yes, but not only for those who are English-speaking ones.
> The wonderful French language, the sonorous Italian one, the flexible
> Spanish language.  Emacs in all of these, can you imagine
> a paradise like that? :-))

The whole point of the Paradise is to share it.  Fixing the copyright
issue and the way the sources are accessible will help many people join
your paradise!  Congrats for the great work so far.

--
 Bastien