Re: C-c C-x M-g??

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: C-c C-x M-g??
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 19:05:10 -0500

Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> writes:

    Some time ago I did a short talk about emacs and one vi-guy asked me
    what is the "meaning" of all the
    C-c, C-x, keys.

    What I thought was that C-c stands for command, C-x stands for execute,
    and then the problem is that most of the other keys are already taken.

    Yesterday I also found M-g, so now I should really find a good
    explanation before the next talk ;)

    Any help

There are several tidbits in the Tutorial.