Fwd: Fwd: How to remove verbosity from the data passing mechanism using

From: Fren Zeee
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: How to remove verbosity from the data passing mechanism using alist or plist ?
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:27:35 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fren Zeee <frenzeee@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: How to remove verbosity from the data passing
mechanism using alist or plist ?
To: Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca>
Cc: "Emacs Dev [emacs-devel]" <emacs-devel@gnu.org>

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 9:14 AM, Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>> There was no reply from the help mailing list and this is very
>
> That's because the question is completely incomprehensible.  When you
> ask a question, always assume your readers are dimwits, and explain
> every detail of what you're trying to do, rather than just spitting what
> you're doing and assume people will understand.
>

>        Stefan

flame bait ignored :))))

The question is VERY CLEAR !!! and SPECIFIC at the LAST STAGE !!!

OK lets take the suggestion below and show me how it works with my case ?

> You need the ‘car’ because you do ‘(list k v)’.
> If you use ‘(cons k v)’, then you do not need the ‘car’.

What I have is

(list (list k1 v1) (list k2 v2))

Now, kindly show me where I put the car to get both of these uniformly
communicated outside of the function to another function ? Later in
some cases I may have (k3 v3) pair !!!