Re: emacs's spell check feature problems (criticism)

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: emacs's spell check feature problems (criticism)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:10:02 -0000

On May 25, 3:52 pm, Xah Lee <xah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some criticism about emacs spell checking feature.
>
> • Emacs Spell Checker Problems
>  http://xahlee.org/emacs/emacs_spell_checker_problems.html

Forgot to add some credits.

Thanks to Martin Rudalics for speck-mode, for sending me the latest
version and allowing me to post it, and answer some of my questions.
David Capello did the work for getting hunspell engine to work in
ErgoEmacs on Windows. Of course, thanks to flyspell author (Manuel
Serrano), emacs developers, and the open source spell engine authors.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/