Re: dictionary in emacs

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: dictionary in emacs
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:15:07 -0000

On Jun 21, 9:00 am, sanalkumar mr <sanalmadath...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried M-x dictionary-select-dictionary and looked for eng-mal dictionary
> (English-Malayalam), but I couldn't. Is it possible to include the
> English-Malayalam or Malayalam-Malayalam dictionaries there? Expecting
> support, THANKS in advance.....sanal

Since Malayalam is not one of the languages offered by Google
Translate, then no, it is not possible.  Similarly for babel.el,
neither yahoo nor freetranslation.com offer Malayalam, but since
babel.el already supports three sources for translation, it is
probably a better starting point for adding support for olam.in