Re: Change function name style

From: Elena
Subject: Re: Change function name style
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:22:02 -0000

On Jul 30, 12:04 pm, Andrea Crotti <andrea.crott...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll see what I can understand from semantic I think is the only way to go.

You know what? Just grab an IDE and make it do this damned
refactoring ;-) Bloated as IDEs can be, these jobs are their bread and
butter.

None of the users of Emacs who answered has been able to provide a
definite solution. To be an effective user of Emacs, I think you must
learn when other tools are just more effective.

Cheers.