Re: switch-to-buffer-other-frame changes focus/mouse to that other frame

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: switch-to-buffer-other-frame changes focus/mouse to that other frame
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:32:10 -0000

> As for moving the mouse, it does seem undesirable, tho it would be
> expected&normal if you've set focus-follows-mouse to a non-nil value.

I think that focus-switching-without-mouse-moving-in-focus-follows-
mouse-mode has always been a bit flaky and unreliable[*], although
convenient.  If moving the mouse-pointer too helps somewhat, it's
probably the best thing.

[*] though it "mostly works," because FFM mode in X is "edge triggered"
-- it doesn't actually do anything until the mouse enters a window

-Miles

--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.