Re: Do we need a "Stevens" book?

From: C.R. Kirkwood-Watts
Subject: Re: Do we need a "Stevens" book?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:22:10 -0000

 __ Fren Zeee <frenzeee@gmail.com> _____
| If you say, and I take your word on face value, that emacs is so
| simple - and that you spent so much effort on softwares that you later
| abandoned like MS Word etc - explain here then, just the C code of
| eval.c and eval.h and how to add a primitive.
|
| A concrete example has to follow the very generalized claims.

  Why do you keep asking for this? Why not just read the source
  yourself? You've asked for this enough times that no one takes you
  seriously anymore. It's less effort for you to understand it yourself
  than for someone else to explain it to you.

  If you let us know how far you got in your tries to understand, and
  where you got stuck, you may receive gentle nudges in the right
  direction. However, no one sees the benefit of doing all your work for
  you.