jython and emacs on windows

From: jerome delachienne
Subject: jython and emacs on windows
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:08:14 -0000

Hello,

i am trying to start a jython interpreter from emacs on windows from
several days and did not managed to do it.
I managed to start the jython interpreter from emacs on linux
I managed to start the python interpreter from emacs on windows.
with jython on windows i have the following problem: i can execute a
python script with the option -m but i can not interact with the
interpreter.
When i start from an eshell jython without the -i  option, nothing
happens as expected (like python)
When I start from an eshell the jython interpreter with -i option,  I
receive the "welcome" information and the prompt:
c:/Users/jerome $ jython -i
Jython 2.5.1 (Release_2_5_1:6813, Sep 26 2009, 13:47:54)
[Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (Sun Microsystems Inc.)] on java1.6.0_20

but then the interpreter does not react to any inputs
on the process explorer i can see that emacs has started a child
process cmd /c c:\jython2.5.1\jython.bat -i. this child process
started itself the jython interpreter which runs.but it seems that the
inputs are not passed from emacs to the jython interpreter.

has anyone an idea how i could solve this problem? Thanks for your
help !

jython 2.5.1
Jdk 1.6.0_20
emacs 22.3 and 21.3