Re: No automatic tabs in Emacs?

From: Mario Lassnig
Subject: Re: No automatic tabs in Emacs?
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 13:03:29 +0100

On 12/6/10 12:01 PM, Elena wrote:

Have you read the excellent Alex Ott's tutorial?
http://alexott.net/en/writings/emacs-devenv/EmacsCedet.html

This section is about headers:
http://alexott.net/en/writings/emacs-devenv/EmacsCedet.html#sec7
I think the best way to automate this is by having some tool - CScope
maybe - tell you what headers are included by your sources, and then
passing such headers to semantic (instead of adding them by hand).

This is indeed very helpful, thanks!

If you are willing to give up CEDET, you make have a look at this
project: http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Emacs-IDE (Linux only)

Let's see if I can get it working on OSX.

Cheers!