Re: Debugger nag

From: Andrea Venturoli
Subject: Re: Debugger nag
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:29:56 -0000

On 09/27/10 00:11, Tim X wrote:
Andrea Venturoli<ml.diespammer@netfence.it>  writes:

On 09/25/10 03:00, Tim X wrote:

Maybe just unselect the "Enter Debugger On Error" option from the
options menu?

Thanks, and sorry for the stupid question.

Is there anyway I can put this in .emacs, so I do not need to uncheck it every
time?

If you un-tick the option and then select 'save options' then it should
not be enabled unless you select it.

It didn't.

By default, this option is usually off. Maybe you have something in your
.emacs which is turning it on?

Sure, see my message to Andreas Politz.

 bye & Thanks
        av.