Re: jython and emacs on windows

From: Peter
Subject: Re: jython and emacs on windows
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:08:17 -0000

I have no idea (maybe I should stop here? :-)) what the problem may
be, but I use the Windows build of Emacs and run a Python interpreter
from within Emacs. Can you do that? I know that my setup uses bash to
start the Python interpreter (from the cygwin tools) as opposed to
using cmd.

*maybe* running Jython using bash instead of cmd may solve the
problem?

Just a thought :-)

Peter