Re: What's the differences b/t M-x eshell and M-x shell.

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: What's the differences b/t M-x eshell and M-x shell.
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:31:24 -0000

despen@verizon.net writes:

> Richard Riley <rileyrg@googlemail.com> writes:
>
>> despen@verizon.net writes:

>>> Oh boy here you go again.
>>>
>>> The ONLY projects I ever worked on that were 100% harmonious were
>>> projects I did by myself.
>>>
>>> I don't care if it's construction, software development, or
>>> brain surgery.  People inevitably develop conflicts and differences
>>> of opinion.
>>
>> Of course. And work together to solve them. Did anyone say any
>> different?
>>
>>> A good software developer learns how to work with others.
>>> One of the things you have to do is accept others as imperfect.
>>
>> In defence of Xah Lee : Nowhere did he say otherwise.
>
> He did suggest that throwing the leader off the project
> as a solution.

He suggested that that leader causes hold ups in development. You
clearly disagree. No where did he say that teams cant work successfully.

> More important, the THINKS he sees problems with the project and
> blames the "culture".  That's confrontational, that's not seeking
> a solution.

He suggested solutions. Whether I agree or not is immaterial. Putting
words into his mouth and blindly supporting existing culture seems to
reinforce his points rather than disprove them,