Leveraging Emacs for managing Wiki content (in a Sharepoint Env)

From: Umar
Subject: Leveraging Emacs for managing Wiki content (in a Sharepoint Env)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:55:58 -0800 (PST)

I am in a shop where the SharePoint (SP) user configuration is rather
rudimentary. The default SP site that is created for a project has a folder
structure for checking in documents. There is a "policy" (edict) that at the
"root" folder level such as:

http://projects.FOO.com/sites/ProgramOffice/PP/ProjectName/default.aspx

The default folder structure appears so that all the projects haave the "same
look and feel."

Compliance aside, the folks on the team prefer a "wiki" like portal that
enables shared collaboration and easy location of documents as opposed to
manually drilling down each folder to locate a specific document.

Does anyone have any creative ideas that will allow me to leverage Emacs for
creating and managing Wiki content at a subsite level (leaving the site level
-- URL above -- unchanged for "compliance" reasons)?

I have heard of Emacs-Muse but don't know much.

I am not a SP developer nor Emacs-Lisp savvy.

Thanks for any input.