Re: Adding a sublist to a list on startup

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Adding a sublist to a list on startup
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 00:18:54 -0700

On 12/15/10 8:21 AM, Tyler Smith wrote:
Kevin Rodgers<kevin.d.rodgers@gmail.com>  writes:

So the two-element list I'm trying to add to LaTeX-environment-list is
getting split into two atoms, each added as a separate list. I guess I'm
modifying something at the wrong time, but I'm not sure exactly what.

Are you sure that's the version of my-LaTeX-hook that's being executed?
(It could be redefined by something loaded later, or perhaps you've got
a compiled version of .emacs that is being loaded instead.)

That was a good idea, but I just searched my .emacs.d/init.el, and
there's only one instance of my-LaTeX-hook. I've never compiled my
config file, and grep tells me there are no other files in .emacs.d that
have that variable in them.

One final check, does this return what you expect:

(symbol-function 'my-LaTeX-hook)

--
Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA