Re: c/c++ project management and debugging

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: c/c++ project management and debugging
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:06:58 +0100

Elena <egarrulo@gmail.com> writes:

> Oh, and makefiles are so old-school.  Upgrade yourself to something
> more modern an IDE-friendly.

What are you talking about, old-school :D?

Plain makefiles maybe because they're not easily portable, but
autoconf/cmake are used by I think all from small to huge opensource
projects.

About the rest, I really don't think an IDE is better/faster than a good
customized emacs.

I see how my collegueas work with those IDE and frankly I feel sorry for
them, and I can do anything twice as fast more or less ;)