Re: Narrow/widen in folding.el

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Narrow/widen in folding.el
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 23:00:02 +0100

> But org-mode doesn't work for source code files, e.g. it's not the right
> thing for using folding in C++ files.

Aha ok I didn't understand it was for source code.
Anyway for C++ with cedet and the function

senator-fold-tag
it works perfectly for me, not sure if it's what you want...
I have this
  (local-set-key [f6] 'senator-fold-tag-toggle)

for the buffers supported by semantic.

Now I remember I also tried to do something like this some time ago, but
I couldn't stand the fact that I had to use a special syntax for it.

So I gave up and now I found senator-fold-tag which works perfectly
fine.

I think also it would be nice to implement some "fold-everything",
"unfold-everything" using this feature.