Re: one shortcut next occurrence search

From: rusi
Subject: Re: one shortcut next occurrence search
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 01:44:18 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 23, 8:03 am, "Drew Adams" <drew.ad...@oracle.com> wrote:
> > I would like to have a new binding so that if im having the
> > cursur on a word, one shortcut click (say f3) whould find
> > the next occurrence of the word in the text and so one.
>
> What's wrong with ordinary `C-s C-w C-s C-s ...'?

Thats very nifty -- thanks. So now a meta-question Drew: How do I find
out about things like C-w?

Specifically: How do I poke around in the keymap associated with C-s?
IOW, normally to find out about a keybinding, say C-x o, I'd type C-h
c C-x o, but if I do C-h c C-w I get kill-region -- nothing to do with
the C-w 'inside' C-s.