Re: Narrow/widen in folding.el

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Narrow/widen in folding.el
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:19:42 +0100

Tim X <timx@nospam.dev.null> writes:

Hi Tim,

> As mentioned, this issue only started to appear in the last few weeks
> i.e. this month.  I've looked through the changelog and can't see
> anything obvious.  If/when I track it down, I will possibly log a bug
> report if this is warranted.  However, as I cannot nail it down yet
> and as I'm mainly only seeing it with my own derived mode, I will wait
> until I'm confident its not something wrong that I"m doing.

Well, that doesn't really help, but I also have some font-lock issues
with LaTeX documents + custem Hi-Lock keywords.  If I load the document
and then do M-x hi-lock-mode, everything works fine.  But if I enable
that mode using %% mode: hi-lock, it's font locking doesn't become
active, although the mode is on.  Of course, in every minimal test case
I tried to produce, it always works fine. :-)

Long story short: If you can nail it down, please file a bug report and
post the link here.

Bye,
Tassilo