Re: JDE cannot find any of my class

From: Tyrael Tong
Subject: Re: JDE cannot find any of my class
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 17:58:28 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 1, 4:43 am, hazlup <robjsarg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps you need to make a TAGS file?
>
> Tyrael Tong wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
>
> > I'm using Emacs 23 (CVS version) with latest JDE setup on a Mac. When I
> > tried to use C-c C-v C-y to browse the definition of a Java class, it
> > always say "Class XXXX not found". I searched through google and got my
> > jde-global-classpath and jde-sourcepath set up but still get the same
> > error. Is there anyone else suffering from similar problem? Anyone know
> > the cause of this?
>
> > Tyrael
>
> --
> context:http://old.nabble.com/JDE-cannot-find-any-of-my-class-tp30564734p3056...

Yes I have made TAGS file through Exuberant Ctags and I can navigate
through symbols using M-. But it's not class browsing, it'll navigate
you through each and every point where has reference to the class you
point to.
I'm trying to have a clean environment (a clean set of .emacs
and .el/.elc files) with stable version of JDE to see whether it's the
problem about conflicting with some other modes I've installed.

Tyrael