reload ~/diary for Calendar

From: Haines Brown
Subject: reload ~/diary for Calendar
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:21:33 -0500

I frequently edit ~/diary to add new appointments, but the Calendar
mode does not show the revisions. Restarting Calendar with F5 does not
load the newest diary file. I have to delete the buffer "dairy" manually
and restart Calendar.

There must be a better way. How can I restart the Calendar and have it
show changes in ~/dairy? Perhaps the F5 command could be tied in with a
command to delete the diary buffer.

Haines Brown