ditaa mode?

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: ditaa mode?
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 15:09:29 +0100

I just found out how great ditaa is generating nice graphs from some
sketches done with artist mode.
ditaa.jar also ships with org-mode, and you can generate pdf with nice
graphs from artist-mode sketches on the fly, which is great!

Now I was wondering if there is an extension to artist mode to allow me
to make this graphs more easily...

I even thought about yasnippet snippets but maybe it's not the right
tool in this case...