Re: Passing current buffer to compile command

From: Le Wang
Subject: Re: Passing current buffer to compile command
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 00:06:10 +0800

For completeness, I'll present the yasnippet solution here, it should be saved under the "fundamental-mode" subdir of the snippets folder.  This expansion key works in any buffer, including the minibuffer:

# -*- mode: snippet -*-
# name: buffer-file-name-nondir
# key: %
# --
`(let ((fname (file-name-nondirectory
                (or (buffer-file-name (window-buffer (minibuffer-selected-window)))
                    ""))))
   (if (zerop (length fname))
       "%"
     fname))`$0