Re: how to change the indentation style of emacs

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: how to change the indentation style of emacs
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:07:40 +0100

Hi Anand,

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 4:56 AM, Anand Dhanakshirur
<adhanakshirur@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear suvayu ali,
> Thanks for the reply,
> I tried C-c . <RET> (ctrlc .) it is not working, it is "it is undefined"

Sorry about that, I should have checked myself. the manual has a typo.
The command is just
`C-c .' This will prompt you for the c indentation style you want to
use. You can see all the built in styles by hitting the TAB key. try
them out, if you feel none of them does what you want, you can
customise and write your own style.

For more detailed information look in these sections of the info manual page:
1.
<http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Custom-C-Indent.html>
(this has the key binding typo, the rest I think is okay)
2.
<http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/ccmode/Customizing-Indentation.html#Customizing-Indentation>

Good luck.

--