RE: NTEmacs and C-M -x cords

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: NTEmacs and C-M -x cords
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 07:14:49 -0800

>> Are you sure they're supposed to work?
>
> I'm not sure.  I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe
> LControl+RAlt being ignored is by design.  It certainly doesn't
> seem right to me. I want to use RAlt more for ergonomic reasons.

It might or might not be possible for Emacs to be fixed in this regard.
Consider filing a bug report.  Emacs developers will clarify whether they
consider this a bug.    Perhaps such a limitation should be documented, to save
wondering by users - dunno.

FWIW, I see the same thing on Windows, in Emacs 20 through 24.  Emacs doesn't
seem to receive the key combination at all - `open-dribble-file' doesn't record
it.  There might be nothing that Emacs can do about this.  Dunno.