find-file-hook for a specific file?

From: Plugger
Subject: find-file-hook for a specific file?
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 16:32:49 -0800 (PST)

How can I get a find-file hook function to run for only a specific file?

Conceptually, I'd like this: (find-file "myfile.txt" 'myfile-hook-function)

I want myfile-hook-function to run only on the first call to find-file, i.e.
when the file is opened and loaded, but not if the file is already loaded.

I do this now:
  (add-hook 'find-file-hook 'myfile-hook-function)
  (find-file "myfile.txt")
  (remove-hook 'find-file-hook 'myfile-hook-function)

This works, but it seems hokey.