A question about moccur command: moccur-grep-find

From: Wang Coeus
Subject: A question about moccur command: moccur-grep-find
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 21:38:49 +0200

Hi all,
I am using Emacs under windows and I love to use moccur to find matched
files under a directory by using moccur command:moccur-grep-find.
However, I found when I use this command, if I forget to input an
Regexp, the Emacs will consume 50% CPU (2-core) and halt. I have to
terminate it and restart. Is this a bug? How can I avoid this?
Thanks. :)
--
Coeus
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.