Re: Synchronizing Gmail inbox using Emacs (rmail mode *or* other mode)

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: Re: Synchronizing Gmail inbox using Emacs (rmail mode *or* other mode)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:10:11 +0000

I just noticed that you had a second question in your post, which was somewhat unrelated to the first one.

Alternately, is there an Emacs mode that exists within Gmail (maybe via Google Labs) that
would allow me to respond comprehensively to multiple "To" in an email thread
via the following response:

my response...

VM does have this capability as well. You can mark a set of messages to respond to and hit `reply' to reply to all of them in one message. The response goes to all the senders of those messages (and to the mailing list, if that is part of the circulation).

Cheers,
Uday