Re: What's your favourite *under_publicized* editing feature ofEmacs?

From: Cthun
Subject: Re: What's your favourite *under_publicized* editing feature ofEmacs?
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:08:59 -0500

On 01/03/2011 7:02 PM, TheFlyingDutchman wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:46 pm, Cthun<cthun_...@qmail.net.au>  wrote:
On 01/03/2011 5:47 PM, TheFlyingDutchman wrote:
If your comments about Version Control in a Lisp newgroup are kosher,
then so are Mr. Janney's.

If the situation were symmetrical, you'd have a point, Dutchman, but in
fact the situation is not symmetrical. Somebody was the first to raise
the topic of version control, Dutchman, and it wasn't me.

Mr. Janney was not the first to raise the topic of version control so
the Cthun-bot has no case, as the symmetry is excellent.

Who is "Cthun-bot", Dutchman? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

I hate to denigrate programming efforts, but the Cthun-bot appears to
be the work of an unskilled amateur.

Who is "Cthun-bot", Dutchman? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

It's not clear why it was released without further testing, and why
it isn't withdrawn until it can at least get to a state that a
programmer could be somewhat proud of.

What does your classic pontification have to do with Lisp, Dutchman?

Suffering from logic problems, Cthun?

No, but thanks for your concern, Dutchman. But what does your question
have to do with Lisp, Dutchman?

What does your question have to do with Lisp, Cthun-bot?

Who is "Cthun-bot", Dutchman? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.