Re: rectangle mode selection

From: Le Wang
Subject: Re: rectangle mode selection
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 09:40:19 +0800

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 4:11 AM, Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com> wrote:
rusi <rustompmody@gmail.com> writes:

> http://vimeo.com/1168225?pg=embed&sec=1168225

This is kind of an old thread now, but I just got around to watching
and trying to do like in the video there.

I don't see anything like that behavior so assuming I haven't set
something.

Posters/bloggers there seem to be pretty ecstatic about it so I must be doing
something wrong.

In the video there is no mention of any special mode other than
cua-mode.

I hear no sound so assuming there is none..

I hear sound.

When I emulate the video by creating an html file and enter cua-mode,
I don't see anything even vaguely like what occurs in the video.  No
rectangle is selected, no block entries or motions seem possible,
etc.

The audio describes what's going on.  He pressed C-enter to start selecting a rectangle.

--
Le