Windows 7 Cursor in GNU Emacs 23.2

From: Alan Brower
Subject: Windows 7 Cursor in GNU Emacs 23.2
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 21:20:07 -0500

Hi Help,
    I've been using Emacs for a number of years and thought I could figure out most things but I've exhausted my options. I have GNU Emacs 23.2 installed on Windows 7. It worked fine until I installed UMLet from Visual-Paradigms. I have one simple problem and that is the cursor. After the install of UMLet the cursor went from the box to the slim vertical line. I'm getting older and I just can't find that little thing on the screen. So I tried finding a way to display the default box. I just couldn't figure it out. Could you help me fix the cursor? I looked at the EmacsWiki a little and some of the help boards but didn't see anything relevant.
Thanks and best regards,
Alan