Re: What's your favourite *under_publicized* editing feature ofEmacs?

From: Susan Calvin
Subject: Re: What's your favourite *under_publicized* editing feature ofEmacs?
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 22:56:47 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 16:21:13 -0500, Cthun wrote:

> On 01/03/2011 10:12 AM, Mario Lassnig wrote:
>> On 3/1/11 4:02 PM, Cthun wrote:
>>> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Lisp,
>>> Lassnig?
>>
>> What does your classic misuse of the word presupposition have to do
>> with Lisp, Cthun?
>
> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Lisp,
> Lassnig?
>
>>> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Lisp,
>>> Lassnig?
>>
>> What does your classic misuse of the word presupposition have to do
>> with Lisp, Cthun?
>
> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Lisp,
> Lassnig?
>
>>> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Lisp,
>>> Lassnig?
>>
>> What does your classic misuse of the word presupposition have to do
>> with Lisp, Cthun?
>
> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Lisp,
> Lassnig?
>
>>> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Lisp,
>>> Lassnig?
>>
>> What does your classic misuse of the word presupposition have to do
>> with Lisp, Cthun?
>
> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Lisp,
> Lassnig?
>
>>> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Lisp,
>>> Lassnig?
>>
>> What does your classic misuse of the word presupposition have to do
>> with Lisp, Cthun?
>
> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Lisp,
> Lassnig?
>
>>> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Lisp,
>>> Lassnig?
>>
>> What does your classic misuse of the word presupposition have to do
>> with Lisp, Cthun?
>
> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Lisp,
> Lassnig?

To everyone in these newsgroups: the troll that has plagued you for some
time now is David J. Tholen. Tholen is a notorious Usenet kook who has
won KOTM once (March 1998) and Clueless Newbie of the Month *twice* (in
February 2003 as himself -- despite being on usenet for at *least* five
years by that point -- and again in April 2009 as "Seamus MacRae" as an
ELEVEN year Usenet veteran).

Tholen has been active under a wide variety of aliases for over a dozen
years and is recognizable by a distinct pattern of OCD-like ritualized
the "what does X have to do with <newsgroup topic>/classic
unsubstantiated and erroneous claim" most closely associated with his
real-world identity. Then there's the "[insult deleted]"/"none of the
nasty things" pattern, and others.

Tholen is not actually a reply-bot, but he might as well be one. The only
recourse with Tholen is your killfile. If you want Tholen to shut up, do
not reply to Tholen.

This will be my only post to this thread.

HTH.