Re: Ido only shows one file in directory

From: MarkS.
Subject: Re: Ido only shows one file in directory
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 13:41:58 -0800 (PST)

On Mar 12, 12:03 pm, "Drew Adams" <drew.ad...@oracle.com> wrote:

Hi Drew

When I turn off ido-mode, I can see all the files in the directory.
The one file that ido shows me has the same extension (org) as 2 of
the files in the same directory. So its not filtering by extension. I
thought maybe I had set on a "one file only" filter ... if there was
such a thing.

Thanks,
Mark