Warning with --daemon

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Warning with --daemon
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:00:03 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

orgmode introduced a new warning for one of its features I use.
I usually start emacs with --daemon; the startup stops whenever this
warning is displayed.

The only way to continue seems to press RET, but this has a side effect:
A newline is added to a buffer - probably the buffer loaded ATM by
desktop-save-mode.

Is there any other way to continue the init of emacs?
It seems to me there must be a way to let emacs know I saw the warning
without affecting the buffer.

Memnon