Re: Irrelevant digression [was: Re: bug in elisp... or in elisper???]

From: Le Wang
Subject: Re: Irrelevant digression [was: Re: bug in elisp... or in elisper???]
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 00:52:47 +0800

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:40 AM, ken <gebser@mousecar.com> wrote:
> I read dozens of pages and see no gain or merit in reading back through
> all of them to verify what I read

You don't see any merit to removing misinformation so that others who
do the same search as you aren't led down the wrong path?  Isn't that
why we are here, to help each other better use Emacs?

Provide the link, so we can go about trying to get the author to
change his documentation.  At a minimum, when people search for that
link in particular, they'll see this thread on gmane.

--
Le