RE: emacs dired: unable to view deletion list

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: emacs dired: unable to view deletion list
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 17:06:59 -0700

> > C-M-v or M-PgDn work for me.
>
> Thanks! that's odd... something not apparent in my
> customization is doing it... could it dired-plus?

I don't think so.  With Dired+ I can use C-M-v and C-M-S-v this way without a
problem.

Just a thought: The part of the list that is not shown, at least for me, is the
upper part.  Eli's suggestion of `C-M-v' does nothing in that case, since you
are already at the bottom.  Did you try `C-M-S-v' (aka `C-M-V') to scroll up
instead of down?