delete frame automatically

From: henry atting
Subject: delete frame automatically
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 11:35:01 +0200

I have set up ansi-term to start with tmux in a new frame:

(defun multi-term-tmux ()
(interactive)
                  "Make a multi-term buffer running tmux."
                  (let ((multi-term-program "/usr/bin/tmux"))
                    (multi-term)))

(defun for-term-only ()
  "Make a frame for guess what"
  (interactive)
  (let ((frame (make-frame '(
                                          (left-fringe . 1)
                             (right-fringe . 1)
                             (background-color . "white")
                             (foreground-color . "black")
                             (font . "DejaVu Sans Mono-11")
                             (internal-border-width . 12)
                             (menu-bar-lines . 0)
                             (width . 100) (height . 36)
                             (tool-bar-lines . 0)
                             (unsplittable . t)))))
    (select-frame frame)
(multi-term-tmux)
  ))

How can I bring it about that the frame is deleted automatically when
I close ansi-term/tmux? As far a I know the
special-display-buffer-names variable does not help in this case because it
only applies to buffers that get displayed in another window (which
ansi-term does not)

henry
--
http://literaturlatenight.de