Re: Ask help to perform combo or secondary search in bbdb?

From: filebat Mark
Subject: Re: Ask help to perform combo or secondary search in bbdb?
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:33:37 +0800

Hi Stefan

C-s can search entries in *bbdb* buffer, in the way of string matching.

But how to get a list of entries, based on previous search?
For example, I'd like to search whose company is "ABC", and net address is "gmail".

First I try "b" for "ABC", I get a list of matched entries. Then what shall I do?
I'd like to get a list of entries match both two criteria. So I can easily send one mail to these friends at one time.

Regards,
Denny

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 10:18 AM, Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> After pressing "b" in bbdb, we can query all entries in BBDB matching
> my regexp.  Then how to perform a secondary search for all qualified
> entries found in the first try?

I don't know if you can.  But I usually just use C-s for such
a secondary search.

       Stefan

--
Thanks & Regards