Use tabs instead of spaces

From: RuiNelson
Subject: Use tabs instead of spaces
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 03:43:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm a programmer and I am new to emacs, I'm a Mac OS X user and I'm using
Aquamacs, but I think the subject is transverse of "editions" of emacs.

The foremost reason I've been using emacs for now, is for the ^C ^L and ^C
^A (electric+auto new line) mode in C programming, I love it! Just what I
wanted.

But I prefer using TABS and not just two spaces. Where do I set emacs for
using tabs instead of spaces?

Thanks.